Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fuck being charitable...

So I just (about 45 min ago) joined a group on Squidoo.com for the sake of voting for my favorite anime/manga on a page...and instead of trying to make a profit I decided to send my total visitor count to a charity for "Camp Hope: for Students with Disabilities" which for every visitor I get, ten cents gets donated to this charity.
4 minutes ago · · ·
    • Stephen Murphy I just got an email that said, (and I quote) "The organization you are donating your 'visitar count' [sic] has been deemed unestablished and/or non-charitable and all future transactions are now invalid." FML
      4 minutes ago ·
    • Stephen Murphy AND FINALLY MY ACCOUNT WAS DELETED FOR "HONORING A DISHONORABLE CHARITY!!!" Well....then why the FUCK did you let me chose that as an option?????
      about a minute ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment